Sunday, January 5, 2014

Facebook update

It was time to update my Facebook cover photo so we sat down for some good ole Photo Booth fun this evening.  So much fun and silliness!  I had gotten these props at Target last week and had taken them to Heathers with the idea that we would take pictures of the kids, photo booth style.  And then we didn't.  I didn't seem to take hardly any photos this holiday season.  I am a little disappointed.  Although when I look back I realize how much fun we were having and just because I didn't stop the fun to capture it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Hopefully Meredith got a few good ones but even if she didn't, trust me, we had the best time!

Here are our fun family pictures for Facebook 2014.  :)


 Smiley

Silly

 Really silly

Falling down a black hole!

No comments: