Friday, May 28, 2010

Swim day

Swim days have started here at the Neipert house.  While Bennett thinks they should be everyday, twice a day, I am going to try and limit it to every other day.  

We brought the slide up onto the deck and let the fun begin.  My children are the most daring and adventurous.  They want to go down the slide forwards, backwards, sideways, upside down and together.  
"CHARGE!!!!"

Daredevil!


Sometimes you have to stop to look at a butterfly.

And sometimes you need to stop for a rest.

Buddies...

Such a doll!

I found a frog!!!  


We might need a bigger pool...

Miles is so stinking cute I sometimes have a hard time stopping myself from taking his photo.  And on this particular day he was very cooperative.  Instead of 'cheese' he was saying 'I am cute!'  He is, isn't he?!?!
"I"

"AM"

"CUTE!!"



The sweetest...

No comments: