Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear Christopher

Tomorrow we celebrate our 6th year of wedded bliss.  6 years!  I can't hardly believe it.  But, I think, more importantly than that, today we celebrate the 12th anniversary of our 1st kiss.  You pursued me for over a month and I finally gave into your charms and let you kiss me in the hallway next to your room on the 3rd floor of Linden Hall on the campus of Iowa State University.  What a great night and what a great guy you are.  I am a very lucky girl that you are as persistent as you are and I can't imagine my life any other way.  I love you very much.  Happy Anniversary!

For those of you in need, the bathroom is this way.  Please aim for the bowl as I do not clean up vomit!  For those of you in need of a tissue, I prefer Kleenex with lotion.  They are the softest.

No comments: