Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another day on the farm

Off we went to Center Grove Orchard again yesterday.  The lighting wasn't always the best, but here are some pictures from our trip!

This was a favorite part of the day.  We went to see the goats after the tractor rides and James said "Oh, but I want to go back to the tractor!"  But then he heard he big bad wolf was coming...

Harrison, James and Bennett were the 3 little pigs and I was the big bag wolf.  We went from house to house and they would scream "Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!"  I t was way too cute.  This was them being scared in the brick house.

This is the big bad wolf having the tables turned!

The wagon ride was fun.  We had to peel the kids out of the corn pit to get onto the wagon, but other than that Bennett vroomed like a car and James held on tight because of the bumps!

I thought the jumping pillow would work out really nice.  A flat, cushy surface to fall down on.  And it would have been nice if some bigger people hadn't gotten on.  I think there was a little too much air bouncing for James and Bennett.  I barely got off the thing because they were glued to me!  Harrison on the other hand...

Nathan and James leave tomorrow.   We are going to Ames again today.  I wonder how I can fit James under my shirt when we leave...

1 comment:

Tome said...

That place is so fun! And it's true that the jumping pillow is less like a "pillow" and more like a... highly inflated balloon.