Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2

Thank you is the best prayer that anyone can say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility and understanding. ~ Alice Walker

Christopher - I am thankful for cake.

Beth - I am thankful for my parents. I loved having them here last week, going to Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me, and spending time with them.

Harrison - I am thankful for music. I love classical music and am pretty good at reading it and playing it on my violin.

Ella - I am thankful for my family.

Bennett - I am thankful for candy.

Miles - I am thankful for my family.

Annabelle - I am thankful for you.

Rocco - I am thankful for you. (He and AB were not together when they answered. I am so blessed!!)

Emma - I am thankful for my fox costume.

Rocky - He is thankful for the library play house.

Felix - He is thankful for the green grass, warm weather and soccer balls. And Harrison to play with!

Thankfulness 2014

No comments: