Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10

"Gratitude is something of which none of us can give too much.  For on the smiles, the thanks we give, our little gestures of appreciation, our neighbors build their philosophy of life.” ~ A. J. Cronin"



I am thankful for the parenting class I have been taking for the last 7 weeks. I have really enjoyed getting to know the people in the group and have had an opportunity to gain a different view on what it means to be a gifted child and how that is similar and how it is different to being a normal child. Hint: it's much more similar than different!

Christopher is thankful for load claims and free cheese dip for the office.

Harrison is thankful for getting everything done. "I read, I did my math homework, I practiced my baritone and my violin and still had time for a tv show. I feel accomplished.

Ella is thankful for playing in the big box with Annabelle.

Bennett is thankful for his first wrestling practice.

Miles is thankful for Rainbow Loom headbands. (He can create them in minutes!!)

Annabelle is thankful for playing in the big box on your porch.

Rocco is thankful for Mrs. Nancy at Preschool.

Emma is thankful for playing soccer with Harrison.

Rocky is thankful for zebras. He loves finding zebras in books!

Felix is thankful for his nap. Very tired boy today!


Thankfulness 2014

No comments: