Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 17

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little,  and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.The Buddha


I am thankful for my mom. She is a strength I may never know. <3 div="">
Christopher is thankful for pizza at the office today.

Harrison is thankful for puppets. I liked the demonstration today at school, it was fun.

Bennett is thankful for being able to play with Miles after school everyday. He is fun.

Miles is thankful for winning my basketball game last night.

Annabelle is thankful for God and Jesus.

Rocco is thankful for my playground at school.

Emma is thankful for my dad. His name is Nate.

Felix is thankful for pickles. Specifically my bread and butter pickles. 


No comments: