Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~ G. B. Stern

I am thankful for Felix. There is nothing better on a dreary Monday morning than a 14 month old running into the kitchen saying "Be! Be!" and giving you a great big leg hug!



Christopher is thankful that Harrison is feeling better today.

Harrison is thankful for basketball. It is a fun and active sport and I am proud of the good passes I made tonight.

Ella is thankful for her family. "I just really like my life." I melted...

Bennett is thankful for time. I loved doing my art and am glad I had time.

Miles is thankful for doubling their food goal at school. Now more kids who need food this winter will have it.

Annabelle is thankful for pajama day on Thursday.

Rocco is thankful for Payton and for Payton letting him pet her.

Emma is thankful for Rocco because I play with him.

Buddies

Felix is thankful for stuffed animals. It seems like he is always caring one around!


Thankfulness 2014

No comments: