Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hats

Sometimes there is no reasoning with a child.  And it really is a pick your battle moment with some of those things.  Two days ago it was a hat.

For what ever reason Bennett wanted to wear a hat outside.  Off to find a hat.  It's been a while since we have had anything but stocking caps around here so it took a couple of minutes.  All I could find was Harrison's Cubs hat.  Well, Bennett has a hat and now Will wants a hat.  Ugggg...  Off to find another hat.  I come across an Iowa State hat but I haven't been forgiven for my first Will/Iowa State stunt so I think I better not go there!  Finally, the green John Deere hat!

Anyway, I get Will his hat and then go to size the hat on Bennett.  He wants nothing to do with me taking that hat off his head.  We were outside for more than an hour and I don't think he once saw the sky.  It was hysterical.  I wish I would have gotten a better photo.  I was sitting on the ground just to get this shot!

No comments: