Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wool, gok!

Yesterday, one of Will's socks went missing.  It was 50 below outside, I was wearing 2 shirts and all of the kids except Miles (he had his listening ears on) had their socks off.  What is it with kids and socks?  Anyway, I decided that it was time to have socks back on our feet.  Harrison - 2 socks, check.  Bennett - 2 socks, check.  Will - 1 sock, hmmm.  So I asked Will where his other sock was and he went and got some cars to play with.  Not very much help.  I mentioned again that we needed to find Will's other sock.  Bennett decides to come to my rescue.  He bends over, kind of in a Hunchback of Notre Dame sort of way, and starts calling for the sock.  "Wool, gok!"  "Wool, gok!"  This is his way of saying "Will's sock, where are you!"  It was quite comical.  And when I finally did find Will's sock (in the bedroom under the pak-n-play) Bennett clapped his hands and patted me on the back for doing such a good job.  

I do appreciate praise from my supervisors.  It lets me know I am doing a good job.

No comments: