Sunday, January 24, 2010

PIT-STOP!

I have said it before and I will say it again - If Harrison lives to see his teenage years (where he will probably drive me legally insane) I will be amazed.  And the reason that he won't see his teenage years; I am going to strangle him!

Case in point -  we are watching Cars today.  Christopher and I think little Guido is a very cute character.  We often shout "PIT-STOP!" during the show.  We paused the show to have lunch and I walked into the kitchen and said "PIT-STOP!" for no real reason, but Chris and I giggled.  Harrison took it upon himself to suggest that I be quiet.  I was so loud he was having trouble hearing himself think.  Now while this may seem cute to the average reader, it is not.  His smart mouth is going to get me in trouble with DHS.  

No comments: