Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Handsome Harrison

Harrison continues to be a source of constant amazement for Chris and I.  He has a need to try out new words (as I assume many 4 and 5 year olds do) and it often surprises us to hear things like 'Mom, I know this is hard to believe but I find this distasteful' and 'Why does Bennett keep IRRITATING me!'  He also loves to tell jokes and make us laugh whenever he can.  His favorite joke right now is a repeat of one that he learned quite a while ago - Knock knock.  Who's there?  Ivan.  Ivan who?  I've been working on the railroad...  And he sings it so well!  The big news in the house these days is Harrison's 5th birthday.  So far he has wanted every toy that he has seen in the Sunday adds (except for Barbies - "Mom, do you really expect me to like those?!?!") and every toy and game he has seen on commercials.  We write everything down on a list.  It's getting a little long!  Harrison is having his first 'friend' party this year and he tried to invite 16 kids - "I suppose I could invite these 5 girls.  I mean I kinda like them even if they are girls!"  We narrowed the list down to 7 (2 girls even!).  It should be an exciting party! 

The many faces of my handsome Harrison.

No comments: