Sunday, October 16, 2011

Moves



Congratulations, good parents. I applaud you and all that you do. I bow down to your constant vigilance at raising fine, young upstanding citizens.

I tell you this because of 2 recent conversations I have had with my oldest:

Harrison - Mom, can you tell me about Ryan Seacrest?
Me - Ummmmmmmm. Yeah, ummmmm, he's a host.
Harrison - Oh. He sounds cool.
Me - (inside my head) - AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Later on that day:

Harrison - Later, can you show me some moves like Jagger?

Tomorrow morning at 8am I will register in Parenting 101. I promise. Or you will find me in the living room showing the boys (and girlie!!!) my moves like Jagger!!!! :)

References (for those of you not into pop culture!!!):

Ryan Seacrest (dork)



P.S. There are 6 players on Bennett's soccer team and they wear maroon shirts. They are called Maroon 6!!!

No comments: