Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big Day

Harrison has been avoiding learning how to ride his bike for 2 years. I am not a fan of training wheels so he has never had any. He got a scooter for his birthday last year from my godparents, Fuzzy and Jean and he has learned a lot about balance this summer. He loves his scooter. Chris and I nudge him towards his bike a lot, but just the last couple weeks we have really been pushing it. Yesterday he took off all on his own and he is working at it just like he did with his scooter. He can ride up and down the drive-way, but has to stop to turn around and still has some trouble with the breaks. But he can ride!!!! All by himself! I am so excited for him and by the look on his face, I think he is pretty excited as well!

Very proud.


Away he goes...

No comments: