Thursday, July 22, 2010

Music

Last week, out of the blue, Miles comes up to be and says "I like Justin Bieber.  You like Justin Bieber, Beth?"  How could I say no?  It was waaaay too cute.  I hear his crazy aunt Sarah is to blame.  It is pretty funny!

Yesterday we were playing Monopoly with the older boys I have this week.  We had been playing for about 20 - 30 minutes and Harrison was counting his money and starting singing "I want to be a billionaire, soooo frickin' baaad!"  I almost went berserk!  I gave him an evil look and then I turned on poor Brogan and Declan!!  "Did you guys teach him that?!?!"  "NO!!!"  Harrison looked at me and said "Dad lets us listen to it on the radio all the time!" 

I long for the days of John Prine and The Beatles and the Grateful Dead and many the more drug induced artists I listed to as a child...


No comments: