Friday, August 27, 2010

Banner




The boys and I got creative this week for a special little girls 1st birthday.  On Tuesday we sat on the floor and colored letters.  Miles scribbled all over the place, Caden concentrated very hard at getting the entire letter colored and Bennett did a combination of both.  I let let them use whatever color marker they wanted and if I had it to do over again I might have limited them to a few select colors.  Yesterday we cut out circles.  Well, I cut out circles and the boys made a mess of little pieces of paper all over the floor.  We did more of this today and then we glued the letters on the circles and taped the circles to a string.  Overall I am very happy with our little project.  


Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!!!  

Happy 'almost' birthday!!!!

No comments: